AKTUÁLNE POZÍCIE PRE VÁS
Senior Lead Incident Managerk
- Lead the incident resolution procedure
- Steer all involved units, manage customer expectations
- Define work streams, assign tasks and monitor the progress
- Report regularly on the incident resolution progress
- Moderate telephone conferences
- Take decisions required in order to speed up resolution of the incident
- Identify and assess the risks during the Major Incident Procedure
- Identify and handle hierarchical escalation according to defined matrix
- Document the progress and steps in IT Tools
Unified communication engineer / Solution designer
- Chapter Engineering Communication Service within Delivery Fixed-Line Services plans and builds production platforms and customized solutions for Unified Communication (UC), Video, SBC and contact Center and supports these during their entire lifecycle. This includes not only the creation of design guidelines, implementation requirements but also the responsibility for problem and release management.
- Independently checks, executes, solve (where appropriate), and creates tickets (problem ticket, change management ticket, incident, delivery order (DO)) in order to maintain service to customers according to given quality KPIs and internal processes (INM, CHM, PRM, DOM)
- Is familiar with DevOps and Agile methods
- Performs operational tasks as well as basic development tasks on Cloud environment
Software defined networks Architect
- Provision, deploy, manage, and program networks with software-defined networking
- In this centralized approach to network management, the underlying network infrastructure is abstracted from applications
- Software Defined Networks (SDN) provides choice in automation and programmability across data centers SD-LAN, campuses, and wide-area networks SD-WAN
- The role of SDN in cloud computing lets users respond quickly to changes. SDN management makes network configuration more efficient and improves network performance and monitoring
- Candidate will be responsible to design new solution to fulfill customer requirements and to execute functionality testing and implementation of the developed solution. The role includes consultancy with operational teams, analysis of customer demands, conversion of the requirements into a technical specification.
Na týchto stránkach nájdete všetky voľné pracovné pozície nie len u nás ale aj po celom svete. Staňte sa našou súčasťou za pár klikov!